Clintonville-Beechwold Community Resources Center
As part of the century-old settlement house movement, CRC is a community-based social services agency that brings people together to help individuals and families build upon their strengths.
For almost 50 years, CRC has been making a difference in the lives of neighbors. Many lives have been improved or sustained by the services CRC provides. We promote self-sufficiency while respecting individual worth, rights, and dignity. Thus creating a greater quality of life for everyone throughout the community.
Family Services focuses on a range of programs and special efforts for local families and individuals. From its Choice Food Pantry, to counseling, to health services and more, the agency meets neighbors’ needs and helps them on the road to sustainability.
Senior Supportive Services
We value all that Seniors offer as members of our community and so we provide a myriad of services to help seniors remain independent and safe in their homes. We serve more than 400 Seniors each year.
- Serves individuals 60 and older who live in 43202, 43214, 43210, & 43224
- Individual case work with assistance accessing community resources, insurance benefits, & healthcare services
- Transportation to the grocery store, social events, and medical appointments
Personal Finance Management
- Serves individuals 60 and older who live in 43002, 43004, 43016, 43017, 43026, 43054, 43064, 43065, 43081, 43085, 43202, 43210, 43211, 43212, 43214, 43219, 43220, 43221, 43224, 43229, 43230, 43231, 43234, & 43235.
- Individual financial case work including financial education, budgeting, bill pay services, and debt reduction.
- All services are free!